- DawnMother, a mathy/experimental project from members of The Ghost Sonata
- Brian filled in on drums for Wess Meets West and The Attending
- Robbie Vozza also pursues his solo material under his own name, played drums in Eastwood, and played bass for Quiet Giant
- Jono continues to play in Oculesics, an instrumental project started in 2008.
- Ben currently plays drums in Mother Tongue
- Annis recently released the debut album of his two piece Earth Invisible
- Dave Alcan fills in on bass every once in a while and is continuing his solo project The Rival Cycle
- Jay Hessler, the original bassist from The Ghost Sonata, is the world's greatest dad and husband and regularly contributes to everything The Refectory does.
- Matt Vitti, who recorded the keys on our first release, currently runs Mother Brother Studios
It might not be the first place people think of, a lot of times it can be overshadowed by Boston and New York, but there's a lot of great music happening here. We have two great music cities in New Haven and Hartford, but more importantly there are really innovative musicians making things truly original that live here or have their roots in Connecticut. We also work closely with Mother Brother Studios in Bethel where we recorded Tongues, it's a great place, everyone should check out.
Follow us on twitter and retweet the tweet below for a chance to win a limited edition Tongues bottle of sauce. We went with Roasted Garlic for this run; figured we should pack a little punch on your tongue but also not completely destroy it. A ton of garlic and the paper lantern habañeros felt right. Anyway, we'll pick the winner on Tuesday September 6th at 10:00pm eastern time.